FUNDUMENTAL AND EXPLORATORY RESEARCH
• Research and development in the field of semiconductors;
• Novel physical principles application for non-volatile memory development;
• Generation of models for different nano-electronic components and radiation effects.
Processes for advanced ULSI fabrication
• Development of electron multi-beam lithography for 45 nm, 28 nm and onwards CMOS ICs process generations with direct write approach.
• Integration of electron beam process into basic CMOS manufacturing based on traditional mask optical lithography through mix-and-match technology.
• Copper and low-k dielectrics multi-layer metallization development for 45 nm, 28 nm and onwards CMOS ICs process generations.
• Development of analysis methods for metal gate and high-k gate dielectric stack state and behavior evaluation and prediction.
• Metal gate and high-k gate dielectric stack behavior model generation for fabrication process development.
• Development of analysis methods for charge capture and charge retention within silicon nano-crystals arrays.
Non-volatile Memory (NVM)
• MONOS and FRAM MD NVM elements properties research
• MONOS and FRAM MD NVM elements models generation
Composite high-k dielectrics
• Interface properties research within composite multilayer dielectrics stacks comprising high-k dielectrics (like Si/SiO2(x)/HfO2/HfAlOx/Al).
• Research of MEMS based on Silicon/Ferroelectric hetero-structures for variety of accelerometer and sensor applications.
• 3D assembly process development for «system-in-package» (SiP) fabrication).
• Device and process modelling development for generation of basic and extension optional processes sets.