Integrated circuits and RFID engineering
MERI has experience in the design of:
- Complex digital, analog and analog/digital ICs.
- Different types of memory ICs.
- Programming of semi-custom ICs.
- Power management ICs.
- High-voltage ICs.
- RFID chips
Architectural design and concept selection:
- Feasibility studies: study of the demands of the customer (Technical and Functional) and concept development.
- Study of the architectural potential of the electric circuits.
- Evaluation and selection of the technologies and packaging.
- Calculation of the capacity, area and the potential chip yield.
- Development of the technical design specification.
- Study of risks, preparation of the design schedule and defining the price.
- Front-end design
- Back-end design
As a result of the design stage, client receives the design of the IC topology in GDS2 format.