MERI is the leading Russian microelectronics researcher
• Development of the new technologies and technological processes for the integrated circuits manufacturing;
• Microelectronic modules development;
• Microelectronic modules development.
• EEPROM – development of the technologies relying on the usage of non-volatile memory with floating gate for the ULSI memory manufacturing and applications with embedded memory development.
• CMOS (low-loss) – development of the family-related 65nm, 45nm, 28nm technologies for the wide range of applications such as high-performance signal processing, low power consumption, mixed signal processing, RAM
• Radiation hardened integrated circuits – development of 90nm and 65nm Rad-Hard SOI technology for the high performance and low power consumption applications designed for heavy duty and space-based equipment
• SiGe BiCMOS – development of technologies based on the integration of heterojunction SiGe bipolar transistors and CMOS for microwave ULSI. Main applications: GPS/GLONASS, Bluetooth,Wi-Fi, WiMAX, LTE, fibre optic communications systems, digital television, RFID, parking radars and other microwave applications.